Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 1 of my nutrition blog

Okay so apparently I've fallen off the face of the earth with my blogging!! Sorry been crazy busy!  Well I figured might as well start over. I haven't been eating completely horribly so I'm not overly worried about it but I do find that keeping track of what I eat definitely helps.

Breakfast:
Usual coffee with heavy cream and stevia.
2 eggs, 1 chicken sausage sauteed in coconut oil with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and spinach!

Lunch:
My usual protein shake
1 serving of progenex
16 oz of almond milk
1/2 banana
1 scoop of amazing greens superfood
1.5 tbsp of sunflower seed butter

WOD:
5x3 Snatch Balances 105lb
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Renegade Rows and Thrusters (25lb dumbbells)

Dinner:
Spike's Fish House
6oz of salmon
sauteed veggies

Snack
Celery, cucumber & tomato raw pieces with lime juice, salt and pepper
1 drink of bubble gum vodka poured over ice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment