Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2 of my nutrition blog

Breakfast:
2.5 cups my usual coffee with heavy cream and stevia
2 eggs
1 egg white
1 chicken sausage
green onion & mushroom sauteed with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil

WOD:
1-5 rep ladder
1: deadlift 205lb & muscle ups (subbed some with bar muscle ups)
2: clean & jerk 115lb & handstand pushups
3: squat snatch 75lb & burpee w/bar jump
20:26 min - then rest 5 min -
4 rounds of
50 double unders
:25 L-sit holds
25 GHD sit ups
50 yard prowler push with 135lb
I don't know what my exact finish time was

POST WOD:
1/2 of my usual protein shake
progenex recovery protein
16oz of almond milk
1.5 tbsp of almond butter
1/2 banana

Lunch:
Wahoos
Double of order of bonzi veggies with an order of steak and an order of cajon fish! Yum!!
1 12oz beer Kona Brew co forget what it's called but super yummy!

Rowed 1000m

Dinner:
7.5oz of pork chop no bone cooked in coconut milk with seasonings
1 teaspoon of coconut oil probably had about 1/4 cup of coconut milk with the pork once I ate it
huge romaine salad with 1 tomato, 3 mushrooms, 2 tbsp of yellow onion, 2 tbsp of EVOO and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment