Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2 of Nutrition Challenge

It was an early morning for me but worth it :-) Got up to workout with a friend at 630 am...followed it with a nap when I got back of course hahaha..

Had one cup of coffee this AM. I ran out of heavy cream so I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Breakfast:
1 egg
2 egg whites
1 chicken sausage
1 scoop of amazing greens super food mixed in 6 oz of almond milk. ( I kinda forgot to buy some veggies at the store last night so at least this way I'm getting my servings in!)

WOD:

Strength Set:
Front Squats 5x5x5x5x5

7 Rounds for time
4 Barbell burpee deadlifts 100lbs
3 barbell burpee power cleans 100lbs
2 barbell burpee squat cleans100lbs
1 barbell burpee squat clean & jerk 100lb

Dinner:
some chips and salsa (oops)
el pastor taco
carne asada taco

No comments:

Post a Comment