Monday, October 3, 2011

New nutrition challenge starts today 45 days!!

So last Thursday I took some before pics got my bodyfat tested and I'm set!! Ready to tackle another 45 days of a new nutrition challenge. I'll be posting everything I eat and all my workouts. Getting ready for the OC Throwdown!!!! So I weigh 132 and my bodyfat is 12%. In order to get to fitness model status I have to lose 4-5lbs of pure fat...this will be difficult but I know I can do it.

Breakfast:
My usual coffee with heavy cream and stevia

Lunch:
2 cagefree organic eggs
2 pieces of canadian bacon
2 egg whites
1 cup of broccoli
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
The eggs and canadian bacon were sauteed together and I ate the broccoli steamed on the side.

WOD:
3x3x3 deadlifts
I went light because I did a strength set of deadlifts a couple of days ago so I worked up to 215 only.
5 RFT
15 deadlifts 135lb
15 toes 2 bar
8:23

Dinner:
El Pollo Loco
3 pieces of chicken in their new habenero sauce
a leg, wing and thigh
steamed broccoli on the side

3 comments:

  1. yes, but where are the pictures!!??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take the before pix my box did so I don't have them!! :-) There are plenty of FB pix to browse through :-)

    ReplyDelete