Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 1 of my nutrition blog

So after the last 60 day nutrition challenge I made it through!! I took a couple of weeks off and now it's time to start journaling everything I eat again to make sure I stay on track with my paleo/primal eating, staying lean and keeping up with my training!! Not sure if I'm doing the individual NLI in September but I am doing OC Throwdown in Jan 2012 so lots of work to do!!

Today I woke up at 4am!! WTF??!! How do you people do it on a regular everyday basis??!! It wasn't bad after my first cup of coffee and a shower! Had a lot of fun training my 6 & 7am class!! Thank you OCC clients for your warm welcome and smiles so early in the morning!

Breakfast:
My usual coffee french pressed with heavy cream and stevia!
Egg white scramble at a nice cafe in Costa Mesa. Egg whites, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, bacon and ham! It was super yummy!! I had 1 piece of squaw bread with a little butter.

Snack:
1/4 avocado

Lunch:
1/2 protein shake
1 serving of progenex recovery chocolate protein mix
16 oz almond milk
1.5 tbsp almond butter
1/2 banana
1 scoop of amazing greens superfood

WOD:
Split Jerk
3,3,3,1,1,1,
105, 115,125, 135 fail, 135 fail, 135 fail :-(
then
4 Rounds for time
30 double unders
20 KB swings 35lb
10 burpees
6:46

Dinner:
Esthers
Steak fajitas w/side salad
2 tbsp of sour cream, 3 tbsp guacamole, 2 tbsp of ranch
5 chips
2 shots of patron :-) It was shaken poured over ice don't know if I actually finished 2 shots but I'm putting it down.

1 comment: