Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 57 of my nutrition blog

Wamp Wamp Wednesday!

Today will be my last day to train hard before the competition this Saturday. I'll be working out at OCC with my WOD Gear team and then later over at RXD! Should be a brutally fun day!

Breakfast:
My usual coffee although it hasn't been as great the last couple of days because I ran out of my Cafe Bustelo coffee and have been grinding up some Starbucks beans. Let me just say! I'm over Starbucks and their beans! Cafe Bustelo and Coffee Bean all the way!!

Didn't eat anything because I'm working out in a couple of hours at 10:30am

WOD:
Team of 4
75 pistols, 40 power cleans, 21 muscle ups (yay for me I got 1 muscle up right off the bat!)
5 min max thruster 120lb
5 rounds of max pullups 20,20,20, 17, 16
5 min 3 rm overhead squats 115lb

Lunch:
I ate my usual breakfast
1 egg
1 chicken sausage
3 egg whites
2 stalks of green onion
3 mushrooms
sauteed in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil

Individual WOD:
20 min AMRAP
5 squat clean thrusters 75lb
10 toes 2 bar
15 box jumps 24'
8 rounds

Post WOD snack
Protein shake
1.5 scoops of protein
1/2 banana
1.5 tbsp almond butter
1 scoop of amazing greens superfood
16 oz almond milk

Dinner:
.96lb of steak cooked in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (yea I just ate almost a pound of steak!) YUM!!
2 cups of freshly steamed green beans with 1/2 tbsp of organic butter

Hmmm...there really is nothing better then a good piece of medium rare steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment