Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 63 of my nutrition blog

Catch up Tuesday!

So it's been a busy weekend and yesterday I was at the Firefighters CrossFit Olympics so keeping up with my blog has been a bit difficult. It's still summer so I really need to dial in the nutrition!!

Breakfast:
Usual coffee
1 egg
2 egg whites
1 chicken sausage
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 cup black berries

Had to take my car in today to get serviced! Nothing like taking it in the rear! :-/

WOD:
5 Rounds 2 squat cleans + 1 split jerk (125lb)
5 Rounds of 1 minute to complete 30 kb swings (44lb) with 1 minute rest
500m row penalty for each round you don't complete 30 reps. (No penalty)

Dinner:
Pacific Restaurant
60z of Sea Bass and baby bok choy cooked in coconut milk - YUM!
2 Vodka's shaken over ice with 2 blue cheese stuffed olives!

No comments:

Post a Comment