Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 58 of my nutrition blog

Pampered Thursday!

So I won't personally be training today with the exception of some double unders (I'm thinking flight simulator) and maybe a little ab work. But I will be getting a manicure, pedicure and small massage - CAN'T wait!!! Well over due on the mani/pedi!!! :-) Training at RXD this morning at 9 & 12 class - come get some!!!

I'm fasting today until dinner with the exception of my usual AM coffee and a coke zero for lunch!!!!! I'm pretty sure the 1lb of steak for dinner last night will hold me over just fine!

Dinner:
WoodRanch - YUM!
shared a plate with 1/2 roasted chicken, tri tip, pulled pork, beef ribs, broccoli and grilled asparagus! I don't recommend the beef ribs but everything else was really yummy! Didn't eat any of the butter garlic rolls!
2 allagash beers

No comments:

Post a Comment