Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 1 of Canyon's Nutrition Challenge

Okay guys....I woke up this morning ready to go!!! After almost 2 months of eating pretty much whatever I want and drinking my favorite beers (people who know me, know I don't like to drink light beers either) I'm looking a little soft!! In any case, feel extremely privileged I'm posting these photos. Measurements: True waist 27 inches, waist at belly button 29.5 inches and hips 33 inches. Body fat 16.55% and weight 134lbs. Yikes!! 2 months ago my waist was 25.5 inches and I weighed 128lbs!! LET THE TRANSFORMATION BEGIN!



So I should preface I primarily follow the Primal way of life so I do have some dairy.
Meal #1 Breakfast: YUM!
2 cups of coffee with 3tbsp of heavy cream and stevia
1 vegetarian fed cage free omega 3 enriched egg
2 liquid organic pure egg whites
1 no nitrates no preservatives added chicken sausage link
green onions, mushrooms
sauteed with 1/2 tbsp of organic butter
Meal #2 Snack:
8 oz almond milk
1 scoop of protein powder
Meal #3 Lunch
4oz chicken grilled
A big bowl of steamed broccoli with
1 tbsp of almond butter and red pepper flakes melted to make a spicy thai peanut sauce poured over the broccoli
Meal #4 Dinner:
Grilled chicken Salad
huge bowl of mixed greens
grilled onions, red peppers, green peppers
1/4 mango chopped
1/2 avocado
2 tbsp mixed dressing of olive oil, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment