Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Recipe and Quote of the Day!

Craving something sweet??!!

Here is a recipe I found that's primal and can help with the craving for something sweet. I haven't made them yet, but I'm sure they're good. If you make them, bring one to me. I plan to make some this weekend.

Caveman Banana Nut Bites!

Ingredients:
- 2 Bananas
- 3 cups nuts. I used 2 cups almonds and 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 eggs

Instructions:
1. Combine all ingredients except eggs in a food processor.
2. Pulse until well mixed. You want it pretty well chopped but chunks are delicious so not too much.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine mixture with eggs.
4. Press into an 8×8 pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until done. Approximately 30 minutes.
6. Cut 4X4 so you have 16 bites/bars. (or however you want to divide it up.

Quote of the Day!

"Watch water flow -- there's no space it doesn't fill. Be like water, and give to everyone and everything."

Daniel Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment