Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 5 of Nutrition Challenge

Sunday Funday!

Ok so today will definitely be a struggle! Affiliate team competition day at CF RXD!

Breakfast:
My usual coffee with heavy cream and stevia
Protein Shake Blended with ice
1/2 banana
16 oz almond milk
1.5tbsp of sunflower seed butter
1.5 scoops of protein powder

I drank 1/2 in the morning on my way to the competition.

Post WOD 1:
Other 1/2 of my protein shake
small cup of Progenix recovery drink

Lunch:
The Taco Man was at RXD so I improvised.
A Plate of Carne Asada and El Pastor with some grilled onions
salsa
quacamole salsa
I think I had 2 tortilla chips!


Post WOD 2:
Shock Top beer (Thank you Justin Hurtado)
Miller Lite (Thank you RXD)

Dinner:
We went to Danny K's in Orange. GREAT Bulls game! Danny K's umm their food is NOT good at all!! In any case, I tried to eat as healthy as I could for being at a sports bar. In all honesty, After one week of no grains, I'm not really craving them at all so nothing looked good on the menu.

12 hot wings ( they weren't that great - but I was starving and ate them all :-)
side order of celery and carrots ( ate approximately 4-5 of each)
1 Tall Sam Adams
1 small Sam Adams - yea I still like beer :-)
Oh yea, I stole two fries from Homer!

Late evening!!
2 tall Allagash White Ale's (more beer at Slaters 50/50)

So I guess it was a CHEAT DAY for me!! Well worth it after such a great day with amazing athletes!! I had a a blast with everyone!


3 comments:

  1. You just didn't want to go home. You had to top me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't exactly say I topped you Homer...You did have a burrito, fries, then more fries!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete