Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 18 of Nutrition Challenge

Early morning rise again..two days in a row up before 8 am!! Yikes, I don't know how you people can get up any earlier! :-)


Pre WOD:
coffee with heavy cream and stevia
a couple of drinks of my regular protein shake

Workout:

Warm up:
Jumped in to help a team for 2 round
15 squats
15 handstand pushups strict with ab mat
15 push press
15 toes 2 bar
15 snatch balances (45lbs)
400m run
15 burpee box jumps
200m weighted run (25lb plate)

WOD:
7 Rounds for time: 17:21
15 power cleans (75lbs)
35 situps

My ass crack is raw as usual with so many dam sit ups!! I don't know how to not get it no matter what!! OUCH!!

Breakfast:
Protein shake
1/2 banana
1.5 scoops protein powder
1.5 tbsp sunflower seed butter
16 oz almond milk

I NEED A DRINK!!! :-D It's Memorial Weekend!!!

Dinner:
Kenny D & Bryan Wadkins chicken fajitas (YUM!)
3-5 shots of tequila
2 beers
other random drinks (I lost count and realized I'm not good at beer pong)
marshmellows

No comments:

Post a Comment