Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 3 of Nutrition Challenge

Another lovely morning and day!! I'm dreading this afternoon as I have FGB to do - YIKES! Good thing, Homer's coming in and it should be a blast to workout with him and Drew.

Started my usual morning with my 2 cups of french pressed coffee, heavy cream and stevia.

Breakfast:
Omelet
4 egg whites
2oz roast beef
peppers, onions, mushrooms
1 tbsp of butter
*I used a full tbsp of butter today because I only used egg whites instead of 1 regular egg.
I love eggs in the morning!! :-)

So I was running late oops & my roommate ate my dam banana!!
Lunch:
Protein shake blended with
16 oz Almond Milk
1.5 scoops protein powder
1 tbsp of sunflower seed butter

Post WOD:
5 Strawberries
approximately 2 palms full of almonds ( I didn't measure guys I just ate what was out on the table)

Dinner with the cutest couple Alisha & Bill :-)
Pick up Stix
I ate a large beef and broccoli (I'm pretty sure since we ordered just before they closed they decided to give me the house special beef and stir fry in some broccoli & a few carrots). Either way it was good and I did have ONE small bite of my fortune cookie!! What?? I had to open it up right??!! :-)

WOD:
Fight Gone Bad - Terribly BAD!!!
Men's RX
20lb Wall Ball
20 inch box jump - Thank god I could make up some reps on here!
75lb Sumo Hp & Push Press
Row
My score: 212 I know very sad :-( But I'm glad I accepted the challenge and did it!!

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment