Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 9 of Nutrition Challenge

Trembling Thursday!

I slept great yesterday! Hopefully being well rested will assist my Fran time later today. So my wrist is feeling better after 1 visit to the Chiropractor - yay for that! While I was at the chrio yesterday, I had a chance to weigh myself. 1 week in and I'm down to 131.5 from 134 so that's another positive. Normally, I don't weigh myself on a regular basis. But, I was at the Dr's and since I'm doing this challenge I figured I'll give a weekly update. I measured my waist this morning and waist is down to 26.5 inches and my waist at belly button is at 28.5 so I've lost 1 inch total from there. Granted, I will preface all of this as some water weight so I don't read too much into it.

Breakfast:

Coffee with heavy cream & stevia
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 pieces of TJ's turkey bacon
1 cup of frozen mixed red & yellow peppers & onions ( I mixed it up a little today :-)

Lunch:
1/2 of my regular protein shake
1.5 scoops of protein
16 oz of almond milk
1.5 tbsp of sunflower seed butter
1/2 banana

WOD:
Fran
21-15-9
65lb Thrusters
Pull-ups
Time: 5:48

Post WOD:
The other 1/2 of my protein shake

Dinner:
Grilled chicken sandwich protein style
6oz of chicken
2 pieces of bacon
pepper jack cheese
1/4 cup avocado
1 tbsp mayo

I took the lettuce off the "sandwich" and made it into a salad roughly 2 cups of lettuce I guess and 1 large slice of tomato.

Dessert:
2 Allagash White beers :-)






4 comments:

  1. a positive is a positive! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's great! great job melisa! i still have yet to measure myself. i did weigh myself this morning and im down by 1lb, and like you said, water weight!

    awesome job mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably just gained it back with the 2 beers I drank at Slaters! Oh well it was worth it. I ate only 2 fries, that's gotta count right?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally counts...totally...my 10 fries probably equaled those beers...so yes...totally...lol!

    ReplyDelete