Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 8 of Nutrition Challenge

First week down!

After one week, updating my blog is getting easier and quicker! I like the accountability of my blog and I find it keeps me in line.

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee w/3 tbsp of heavy cream and stevia
Omelet consisting of:
2 slices of Trader Joe's Turkey Peppered Bacon
1 egg organic, cage free omega 3 enriched
2 pure egg whites
2 green onion stalks
4 mushrooms
1/2 tbsp organic butter

This is definitely a favorite of mine and I tend to eat this a lot for breakfast. For those of you wondering which bacon I buy, here's a picture. I'll get the peppered or original.

Lunch:
I was running late (as usual) I ate 2 pieces of turkey bacon and 1/4 avocado...Not my best meal but something I grabbed on the go.

Dinner:
Left over pork stuff green pepper (approx 40z of meat and veggies)
Left over turkey spaghetti with spaghetti squash and mixed veggies (approx. 3oz of meat)

Ryan C and Drew came over for dinner to eat my leftovers. Thankfully, otherwise I would've been eating stuffed green peppers for the next couple of days.

WOD:
Tabata (not my favorite)
4x ring rows
4x 24in box jumps
4x 15lb ball slams
4x 44lb kb swings
2 min row
2 rounds no rest in between rounds
20 seconds on 10 seconds off

2 comments:

  1. Applewood smoked and uncured, and peppered. I dig it. May pick some up to try it out, assuming the turkey bacon is more lean than pork bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like 5 grams of fat and 50 calories for 1 piece + 5 grams of protein. It's great! I do love me some pork or beef bacon too. Trader Joes has some beef bacon applewood smoked and uncured too :-)

    ReplyDelete