Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 21 of Nutrition Challenge

Train Day Tuesday!

So it's Tuesday after a holiday weekend and I'm ready to train my ass off!! I'm dialing everything in between my training and nutrition. I have Beat your Best competition coming up and my FRAN time needs to be awesome!

Breakfast:
2 eggs
3 egg whites
2 green onion stalks
3 mushrooms
sauteed in 1/2 tbsp butter

Snack:
3oz of shrimp
1/2 cup mixed peppers
sauteed in 1/2 tbsp coconut oil

Workout:
Oly lift training
squat snatches
power cleans
back squats
front squats
WOD:
3 rounds
10 reps
ring rows with feet on grasping Pilate's ball
straight leg/back extensions (I forget the name of the machine used)

* I still need to do a metcon wod for the day.

Lunch:
Protein Shake
1.5 scoops of protein shake
16oz almond milk
1.5 tbsp almond butter
1/2 banana

Metcon WOD:
Tabata 20 seconds on 10 seconds off
15 rounds of double unders average 25-30 reps

Dinner:
Cobb Salad
lettuce, 3 tbsp bacon, 2 eggs, 1/4 avocado, 2 oz of chicken breast, tomato
2-3 tbsp of ranch dressing

4 comments:

  1. ...i hear the Rocky theme song in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it wasn't a GHD but somewhat similar. It's a reverse leg hyperextension machine, don't know if that's what it's called??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think I know what you're talking about, I've seen it in some of those Chandler Marchman strongman videos. I think westside barbell has them for sale. http://www.westside-barbell.com/products/index.php?c=9&mc=1 they're strictly for Reverse hypers, no special name hehe.

    ReplyDelete