Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 6 of Nutrition Challenge

Back to the Grind

After a day like Sunday, today I'll make sure to be super great!

Breakfast:
Coffee with heavy cream and stevia
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 pieces of trader joes turkey bacon
onions
mushrooms
1/2 tbsp organic butter

Lunch:
2 roast beef roll ups (approx 4oz of meat)
cut up green pepper
1/4 avocado

Dinner:
Season chicken for tacos
Ate approx. 6oz of chicken
1 corn tortilla
1/2 cup of gucamole
gucamole was made with onion, tomato, lime juice and seasonings only
5 tortilla chips
1 margarita (2 shots of tequila though)

Okay so dinner wasn't exactly what I would consider the most healthy thing to eat but I ate the "bad" stuff minimally and someone made me dinner so how I can be so rude and say NO! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment