Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 15 of Nutrition Challenge

Wednesday Hump Day!

Breakfast:
1 chicken sausage from trader joes
2 egg whites
mixed yellow & red peppers
onions
sauteed with 1/2 tbsp of butter
my usual 2 cups of coffee with heavy cream & stevia

Lunch: Meeting with my Canyon boys and Z, planning a B4B event!! We met at Ruby's
Cobb salad with everything a normal Cobb salad has except I swapped out the blue cheese for feta. Approx. 2 oz of turkey, 2 oz of bacon, 2 egg whites, some olives, tons of lettuce, tomatoes, and 1/3 avocado. I used approximately 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.

WOD:
20 min AMRAP
15 burpees
30 KB snatches (44lbs 15 each arm)
suicide runs
5 Rds 27 reps

Dinner:
8oz of Pork shoulder ribs (boneless)
cooked in some coconut milk and seasoned with some almond flour and other seasonings
I'll make it my recipe of the day tomorrow
2 cups of cauliflower steamed and mashed into cauliflower mashed potatoes!
This meal was super yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. where's the after-river abs pic? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have it for you tomorrow!! Don't worry I'm still the same size lol!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete