Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 7 of Nutrition Challenge

Why is it Raining??!!

Breakfast:
Usual coffee
Leftover spaghetti sauce over squash (my leftovers from Saturday night)

Got dinner ready to go in the crockpot already! Dinner is making my house smell really good and I'm already hungry again!

Only 5.5 more hours until it's done hahahaa (it's 3:30pm done at 9)
Lunch:
4 oz roast beef lunch meat from trader joes (no nitrates, no preservatives etc)
with 1/4 avocado and sliced red peppers inside

WOD:
3-6-9-12-15
95lb Hang Cleans
95lb Push Press
19:00 minutes (give or take a few seconds, Homer had the stop watch)
Double Unders: Flight Simulator
13:20ish ( I can't remember, Homer had the stop watch) If you remember Homer you can comment which accurate times! Thank you very much for keeping time and pushing me :-)

Post WOD:
Protein shake

Dinner:
1 pork stuffed bell pepper with excess pork stuffing on the side. I'd guess approximately 6 oz of meat + veggies.

I'm wiped out today!!! My wrist is really bothering me & swollen! I'm hoping I can get into see the Chiropractor tomorrow, I have a date with FRAN Thursday!!!

Dessert:
I was craving something sweet. Luckily, I don't have any cookies or any other sweets so I made an iced coffee. 6oz of coffee, a splash of almond milk, about 2 tbsp of heavy cream & stevia. It hit the spot!

7 comments:

  1. Not to worry Homie..My crockpot is on low heat. I put everything in at noon dinner won't be ready till 9pmish! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 13:02. Great job...that's a hell of a time considering you did a wod that kills forearms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how 18 seconds makes me feel better. Thanks Homer, seriously you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're awesome melisa :) i'm just not so sure about this homer guy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at his blog profile picture, who could exactly be sure of this Homer guy?!!! :-) You getting ready for Fran tomorrow?! Homer and I were scaring Andrew last night, not intentionally! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know if i wanna do fran since i cant even do a friggin pullup.. i am starting to get frustrated :(...

    yeah, andrew was telling me all the talks about fran last night, lol. and i reminded him today to just rest so he can save his energy for tomorrow >:)

    ReplyDelete