Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 10 of Nutrition Challenge

Frisky Friday!



Hello Everyone!



So today I am well before I normally am and I have to say, How do you people get up before 7:30am?? My eyes are still burning? :-) As some of you may know, I'm headed to the river this weekend so I am going to try my best to stay as healthy as possible, update my blog (in complete honesty) and still have some much needed fun! So here is a before picture of what I look like pre-river, lets see how I look Monday!






Breakfast:

Going with my protein shake I'm in a rush to the gym for 9am class (it's 8:45)

1/2 banana

1.5 scoops of protein (Pro7 if some of you guys are wondering)

1.5 tbsp of almond butter

16 oz of almond milk

ice and blend



I'll be having 1/2 of this before my WOD and the other 1/2 after. My normal coffee is already in hand.


WOD:

21-18-15-12-9-6-3

53lb KB swings

14lb wall ball sit ups


Lunch:

3 pieces of turkey bacon

1/4 avocado


Dinner:

(I didn't pick the place and we were on our way to Laughlin)

Del Taco

1 double cheese burger (no bun and can I say these patties were super small)

1 steak taco (no tortilla - and it was not very tasty)


Out at Tarzans bar

2 - patron shots shaken poured over ice served in a salted rim and lime

1 jello shot (I was forced!)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahhaa such a hater!! Just kidding let's see how much I show off after this wkend! I'll miss you Homie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ homer.

    My buddies got me to join myfitnesspal.com they have a cool app for the android phones where I can scan in barcodes of products I make my food with to accurately measure caloric intake. I'll probably have to get some stupid calorie thing to measure expenditure to factor that in as well.

    I never really counted calories before but it is a good measure to see how much I should be taking in. Plus super easy to update what i'm eating with my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete