Friday, May 20, 2011

Recipe and Quote of the Day!

I have a few protein shakes I like to drink when I'm on the go. I don't recommend "drinking" your food but it does come in handy when you're on the go. That being said, lettuce wraps with meat and avocado aren't difficult to make either!

Primal Protein Blueberry Coconut Smoothie Recipe

  • 1.5 Scoops Protein powder
  • 1 C Frozen Blueberries (I used exactly 4.6 oz)
  • 2 Tbsp. Shredded coconut
  • 2 Drops Stevia
  • 4 oz Water or almond milk
  • Add ice if you desire or have unfrozen blueberries
I took this from marks daily apple but I just make them my own with whatever fruit or condiments I have on hand.

Quote of the Day!

"Great works are performed, not by strength, but perseverance."
Unknown Author

To all that gave it their best yesterday during Fran!! Way to Persevere! I love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment