Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 14 of Nutrition Challenge

Back to Reality






So it's Tuesday, I'm home, well rested and getting back into the swing of things. Minor set back this morning with my internet being down and almost 2 hours on the phone with Time Warner!! My wireless router still isn't working so I'm forced to use my PC desktop instead of my macbook (this makes me even more urked!). I can't wait to get a WOD in!






Breakfast:


Usual coffee with heavy cream and stevia

2 whole eggs

3 egg whites

onion, mushrooms, peppers

scrambled together with 1/2 tbsp of butter




Lunch:


I know I'm boring but it works and I'm always in mad rush to leave.

My usual protein shake

1.5 scoops of protein

1/2 banana

1 tbsp sunflower seed butter

16oz of almond milk

ice and blended



1/2 2 hours before my WOD and 1/2 after WOD




WOD:

5x5x5x5x5 dead lifts

135lb - 165lb - 185lb - 195lb - 205lb


Kelliegh and Alisha - way to push your selves! :-)


15 min AMRAP

5 pull ups

10 2 touch situps

15 double unders

250m run

9 rounds - I almost caught you Bill!!



Dinner:

Greek chicken salad from Lamppost

4-6oz of chicken, onions, a ton of lettuce, olives, tomatoes, some feta cheese & 1-2tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.

3 chicken wings (not breaded!)

No comments:

Post a Comment