Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day's 11 - 13

Okay so it wasn't the best weekend when it comes to nutrition but I didn't do that bad. I didn't have access to my laptop so I kept a pretty good record of what I ate on cell.

Saturday Day 11:

Breakfast:
Large order of Kobari Beef from Panda Express (veggies and beef)

Lunch:
grilled chicken sandwich with cheddar cheese and 2 pieces of bacon - no bun.
Side salad with greens, onion and some olives (2 tbsp of ranch)

Dinner:
Grilled chicken Caesar salad no croutons and dressing on the side (maybe 2 tbsp)
a handful of almond clusters things

In total for drinking wise I had only 4 beers.

Sunday Day 12:

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, 2 bacon, 1 sausage, a piece of roast beef,

Lunch:
Some rotisserie chicken 1 drumstick
1 lettuce wrap with turkey and cheese

Dinner:
Chicken salad and some hot wings

Late night:
an omelet and some hot wings

In total for the day and night - drinks I had approximately 10-12 Michelob ultras/Coors light
I had a couple of jello shots and some other random glow in the dark shot.

Didn't go to bed till around 4am....

Day 13:

Breakfast:
Farmers omelet with bacon, sausage, onions, peppers and cheese.

Lunch:
Ate some beef jerky, venison jerky and buffalo jerky on the car ride home.

Dinner:
Shredded beef with veggies.

**I did eat some of April's ice cream from Dairy queen on the way home as well :-)**

1 comment:

  1. ...when you say "didn't do that bad" did you mean "kinda did medium bad"? :)

    ReplyDelete