Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 20 of Nutrition Challenge

Happy Memorial Day!!


Okay so this has been another long weekend with not so good food choices..I'll have to make up for it this week with some extra cardio and after today I'm not having any more beer for the remainder of the challenge!! Okay you see it here...NO more beer! And no more alcoholic beverages until regionals!

Didn't eat breakfast today I was flying home down the 330 from Big Bear and honestly it was a very nice drive home!! Got home, rushed to get ready to head over to CrossFit Newport Beach for the Memorial Day Trevor Challenge

WOD:
Team of 4
300 pull ups
400 push ups
500 sit ups
600 squats
I don't remember our time but just over 20 minutes. My quads are burning already.

Lunch:
True Foods Restaurant at Fashion Island
Bison Burger w/
provolonge cheese
mushrooms on a flaxseed bun (I ate half of the bun)
small side kale salad
small side of sweet potatoes cubed and sauteed with onions(This was amazing)
No Cal Margarita

Dinner:
10 Buffalo Wings
3 12 oz Pale Ale beers

So there you have all my entirely bad Memorial weekend feast!! I'm training and doing extra cardio this week for sure! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am really glad that this memorial weekend was over...I really don't think I can drink anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever say, "I can't drink anymore." But I can't drink anymore beer that's for dam sure if I want to actually get my 6pk!!!

    ReplyDelete