Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 22 of Nutrition Challenge

Wonderful Wednesday!

Today is going to be a nice day considering I'm getting a deep tissue massage at 11:00am followed by a small adjustment by my wonderful chiropractor! After seeing Dr. Wilson twice, my wrist issue is completely gone, completely recommend Dr. Wilson! Naturally I've started my morning with my two cups of french pressed coffee! Have I mentioned how much I love French pressed coffee, I only have drip when forced! :-) some heavy cream and stevia added and my morning is going perfectly.

Breakfast:
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 Trader Joe's turkey bacon
2 stalks of green onion
4 mushrooms
sauteed in a 1/2 tbsp of organic butter
I know people I eat the same dam thing each morning, but I'm not tired of it! :-)

Lunch:
Medium orange
10 walnuts
8oz of almond milk mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder

Dinner:
Sushi - YUM!
3 rolls I did have with some rice :-( but it was only 3 and I didn't have that many veggies so it was only OKAY..
Sashimi tuna, salmon, yellow tail
cooked yellow tail
1 quail egg shooter
I had some edamame but not that many maybe 5-7 pods
I did mix some low sodium soy sauce with my wasabe but I prefer it spicy so it wasn't a lot.
To drink, I had some Iced green tea.

No WOD today.

No comments:

Post a Comment