Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 23 of Nutrition Challenge

Thursday - Week is already almost over and it's flown by as usual.

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee with cream
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 pieces of regular bacon
red peppers, green onions and mushrooms sauteed in 1 tbsp of butter

I already went to Mother's Market today to buy some more Amazing Grass Green's superfood. I got the cocoa flavor this time to mix in with my protein shakes!

Lunch:
Protein Shake
1.5 scoops of protein
1/2 banana
16 oz almond milk
1.5 tbsp of almond butter
1 scoop of Amazing Grass Green Superfood (chocolate flavor)
This is a picture of the superfood
<span class=
To know more about the product

WOD:
We did WOD 6 of the regional WODs except with small modifications because we don't have dumbbells so I used a 75lb barbell and we did a 250m run instead of 150 ft sprint.
For time:
Row 20 calories
30 Burpees
40 Two-arm dumbbell ground-to-overhead (45/35lb DBs) *75lb barbell used
50 Toes to bar
100 foot Overhead walking lunge (45/25lb plate)
150 foot Sprint * 250m run
Time: 14:36

Dinner:Lamppost Greek Chicken Salad
Huge salad with lettuce, onion, green peppers, 2 tbsp olives, 2-3 tbsp of feta cheese, approx 6oz of grilled chicken, & 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette.

FYI I do drink 8-12 servings of 8oz of water daily and a bad habit I have is drinking some diet coke or pepsi. I'm not proud to admit that one but it's like crack and I love it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment