Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 39 & Day 40 of the Nutrition Challenge

Saturday & Sunday - Pure Awesomeness

So my eating habits this weekend just went out the window, I'm not going to lie!!

Saturday

No Breakfast except my usual coffee

Lunch: Chipotle
chicken & pork bowl with grilled veggies, lettuce, guacamole & salsa.

Dinner:
Lucille's
1 beer
1 beef rib
6 oz of tri tip
2 bite fulls of mashed sweet potatoes
2 bites of steamed spinach with garlic
2 biscuits

Dessert:
Yogurtland
6 oz of 3 flavors
almonds a few cookie dough pieces & sprinkles

It was a long day in the sun at So Cal Regionals - but so much fun to watch all my friends compete!

Sunday:

No breakfast except my coffee

Lunch: Bryan's idea!! Tommy's burger
Okay so I ordered the chili boat that came with pure chili, onions & cheese.
I took 1 bite and thought to myself this is gross, but let me try it with some fries!
I stole 6 fries from Homer and tried to eat the chili with that - NOPE couldn't continue!! So after 6 fries I threw this gross crap away!! Let me just say just those 6 fries and the chili I did have the worst stomach ache!

Snack:
Went to watch Super 8 with some friends. Great movie!! Had some popcorn not a ton!

Dinner:
Slater's 50/50
grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato & I did eat the bun :-/
2 beers (I believe I'm up to 500 burpees yikes!!)


2 comments:

  1. Well the beers weren't as bad as I had expected for this weekend. I'm sure the games themselves will be a madhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to contain myself considering I wasn't competing! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete