Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 43 of the Nutrition Challenge

Fried butt Wednesday!!

So I got a little too much sun on my backside yesterday and I'm feeling it today!! Ouch!! I feel like I'm radiating a red glow around my entire backside - Haha

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee with heavy cream and stevia
2 TJ's turkey bacon (can I just say how much I love the way bacon smells)
1 egg
2 egg whites
3 stalks of green onion
sauteed in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil

Lunch:
1/2 of my usual protein shake

WOD:
400m run
100 pushups (not modified)
50 walking lunges
800m run
100 situps (ouch my burned backside didn't like this at all!)
50 squats
1200m run
Time: 25:32

Dinner:
My coconut pork ribs!! YUM!! See previous posts regarding the recipe!
11oz of pork
1 cup light coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
1/4 cup of almond flour
3 cups of mixed broccoli, cauliflower, squash sauteed in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
added 1/2 cup of coconut milk to the saute after. It was YUMMY!!

Here is a picture of my dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment