Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recipe of the Day!

Since it's summer weather out and I like to drink and eat things that aren't super hot etc. I thought I'd share a breakfast smoothie recipe. I've made this in the past but I don't have the ingredients to make it today which now kind of bums me out because it sounds so delicious! I randomly found this picture hahaha!

When I make this for breakfast, I also make some eggs to go with it for protein. Don't forget your protein people!!!! (2 eggs & 2 egg whites)

Mango and Flax Seed Shake


Ingredients

-½ cup diced mango
-1tbs almond meal
-1tbs ground flax seeds
-1 passion fruit pulp
-2/3 cup water
-2 ice cubes






Instructions
-Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed for 30 seconds.

Quote of the Day!
"Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance."

Anthony de Mello


No comments:

Post a Comment