Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 41 of the Nutrition Challenge

Motivated Monday! - Now amended to Mad Monday! :-)

After watching some amazing athletes this weekend, I'm motivated to get to work!! I have a competition coming up on July 9th so everything is REALLY getting dialed in and I'm getting down to business!!

Breakfast:
Still debating if I'm going to eat breakfast but I'm on my first cup of coffee now!

Just drank my two cups of coffee this am!

Strength WOD:
Back squats 3x10 60kg
RDL 3x10 65kg
Weighted dead hang pull ups with 8kg 3xMax 4,3,2
Reverse Hypers 3x12 140lbs
ABs: Hanging leg raises 3x10

Snack:
10 blueberries, 8 raspberries, 1/4 cup walnuts

Lunch:
Protein Shake
1.5 scoops protein powder
1 scoop green superfood
1/2 banana
16oz Almond Milk
1.5 tbsp almond butter

1/2 pre metcon & 1/2 after

100 burpees 9 minutes
120 reps of random ab work

Dinner:
Lamppost
Greek Grilled chicken salad with
Lettuce, tomato, onion, 2 tbsp olives, 2 tbsp feta cheese, 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

As usual always good conversation at dinner - and birthday party planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment