Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 25 of Nutrition Challenge

!Super Saturday!

I love Saturday's especially starting off my day at Canyon CF with everyone! I walk in half asleep with my big cup of coffee and then wake up with a good WOD! So today I have a fun filled busy day ahead of me. First gym, obviously, then Angel game with my favorite aunt and cousin, and after meet up with a new friend for his birthday at Dave & Busters!

WOD:
In a team of 4 max reps = total score
6 min AMRAP max push jerk with 1 partner
I got 115lbs
6 min AMRAP max 20' box jumps & max 53lb kb swings
2 minute rest
6 minute AMRAP max tire flips with a partner
we flipped the tire 110x
6 min AMRAP max calorie row (I rowed 3 min, then partner rowed 3 min)
Total our team scored 1,536
Core tabata Flanagans 20 second 2 touch sit ups & 10 second bicycles

Breakfast:(I ate at 12:30pm)
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 TJ turkey bacon
mushrooms & onions all sauteed in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
My usual coffee as well

Lunch/Dinner (I ate at 5pm)
Lazy Dog Cafe
Cobb Salad with grilled chicken, eggs, avocado, bacon, tomato and a little feta cheese. I used approximately 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.

1st alcoholic beverage: Patron shot shaken with lime poured over ice :-) (50 burpee penalty)

Angel Game:

2 alcoholic beverage: Same thing as above (50 burpee penalty)

Dave & Busters:
3 alcoholic beverage: Same thing as above (50 burpee penalty)

After I ate a couple of handfuls of raw walnuts I'm going to guess it was approximately 20 walnut half pieces?? And I had a drink with regular sprite (I really can't remember the last time I drank regular sprite it was really sweet I didn't finish it) I did make myself another alcoholic beverage with vodka and cranberry but I didn't drink it cause I was driving home :-) FYI the 3 drinks I did have happened with many hours in between so I wasn't just shooting them back to back or anything crazy like that!

2 comments:

  1. So I see you had 6 drinks...which means 300 bur pees right? I'm here to make sure everyone's doing the right math. You can call me burpee police, muahahahahaha >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa..DAMMIT Angelie I still owe 100 more then?! Well I was taking into consideration that I did 100 on Saturday already, but you're right! Andrew is watching you this weekend in Vegas..I have my spy ready and keeping a tally! p.s. watch your water at the gym...if we smell traces of alcohol, that's it burpees for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete