Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 44 of the Nutrition Challenge

Twisted Vine Thursday!

Stood up a little late last night (3am) but still managed to wake up at 8:30!! I'm drinking my first cup of coffee and still trying to wake up.

Breakfast:
1 egg
2 egg whites
3 stalks of green onion
2 TJ's turkey bacon
1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
My usual 2 cups of coffee (maybe 3 today)

WOD:
Power cleans 5x3 55kg x 3 & 60kg x 2
3 Front squats + 1 jerk 3 times 50kg
S ring pulls w/stability ball 3xmax 19,17,17
Ball slams w/40lb ball 50 reps for time 3:28
50x5 double under intervals 5:10
100 GHD sit ups

Lunch:
1/2 roasted chicken
side salad w/yogurt sauce

Dinner:
The Twisted Vine
I ate a bunch of random shit!!!
grilled chicken salad primarily (shared it with the Homie!)
some meatballs
some different meats
some brie cheese bread
some amazing peanut butter, banana & honey panini! WOW seriously I don't think anything gets better than this! I think I will have it for my birthday cake this year!
Some amazing wine!! I don't exactly know how many glasses I had as it was never empty :-/ but I didn't get wasted or anything drove home so it wasn't "that" much!

No comments:

Post a Comment