Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recipe and Quote of the Day!

So I love deviled eggs...well eggs in general. I could probably eat them at every meal. Well I'm always looking for different egg recipes. I recently had deviled eggs so I thought I look up some paleo recipes and share. I found this recipe on paleo plan it has two of my favorite things in it.

Guacamole Deviled Eggs!
Ingredients:

Ingredients (for 8 devils):
  • 4 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 avocado
  • 2 teaspoons hot sauce
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • salt & pepper to taste (optional)
  • 8 thin slices smoked beef/roast beef
Directions:

Peel and halve the eggs and spoon their yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks with the avocado, hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Refill egg whites with the yolk mixture. Drape smoked beef slices on top, and serve!

Quote of the Day!
"Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people."
Zig Ziglar

Instructi

Ingredie

Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment